International Society for Virtual Rehabilitation
Encouraging research, education, and collaboration in a rapidly developing field of emerging technology.
ISVR offers exlusive advantages for members and is open to all qualified individuals interested in the field of virtual rehabilitation and/or tele-rehabilitation. We look forward to having you!
Multidisciplinary interactions and networking
Online clinical and research resources
Journal club and webinars
Discount participation at society-affiliated events
Early Career and Student Awards
- Providing education and mentorship environments that sustains the needs of our members
- Organizing Conferences and events for our community
- Standardizing nomenclature in the field in collaboration with other societies
- Supporting interdisciplinary partnerships and collaborations between groups
- Developing state of the art practices, guidelines and standards in the field
- Supporting implementation of guidelines across settings and countries and resources
- Supporting development of future leaders in the field
- Establishing funding that supports growth of our members and the society
From the Blog
Telerehabilitation in Denmark
TELEREHABILITATION IN DENMARK Bodil Bæksted Jørgensen, MSc Physiotherapist Aarhus University Hospital, Aarhus, Denmark firstname.lastname@example.org Bodil Bæksted...
Telerehabilitation in Italy
Dott Rocco Salvatore Calabrò, MD, PhD Neurologist and researcher IRCCS Centro Neurolesi Bonino Pulejo, Italy email@example.com Dr. Rocco...
Telerehabilitation in Canada
Dr. Dahlia Kairy Associate Professor Université de Montréal, Canada firstname.lastname@example.org Dr. Dahlia Kairy is an Associate Professor at the...
Follow us on YouTube
The ISVR YouTube channel features video content from previous meetings, webinars and other online events. ISVR also offers exclusive video content for members through our member portal. Click here to learn more about members’ only content.